Another trend that could be huge ..
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
5. Elmer’s Glue – paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any.
6. Shiny Hair – use brewed Lipton Tea
7. Sunburn – empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
8. Minor burn – Colgate or Crest toothpaste
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
11 Bee stings – meat tenderizer
12. Chigger bite – Preparation H
13. Puffy eyes – Preparation H
14. Paper cut – crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
15. Stinky feet – Jello !
16. Athletes feet – cornstarch
17. Fungus on toenails or fingernails – Vicks vapor rub
18. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
19. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won’t hurt them if they eat it!
20. Peanut butter – will get scratches out of CD’s! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper
21. Sticking bicycle chain – Pam no-stick cooking spray
22. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
23. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
24. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on
25. Heavy dandruff – pour on the vinegar !
26. Body paint – Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
27 Tie Dye T-shirt – mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak
28. Preserving a newspaper clipping – large bottle of club soda and cup of milk of magnesia , soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last for many years!
29. A Slinky will hold toast and CD’s!
30. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate toothpaste
31. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
32. To remove wax – Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
33. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut butter!
34. Baked on food – fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you can use 2 Efferdent tablets , soak overnight!
35. Crayon on the wall – Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
36.. Dirty grout – Listerine
37. Stains on clothes – Colgate toothpaste
38. Grass stains – Karo Syrup
39. Grease Stains – Coca Cola , it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car batteries!
40. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
41. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox , or 2 Bayer aspirin , or just use 7-up instead of water.
42. When you go to buy bread in the grocery store, have you ever wondered which is the freshest, so you ‘squeeze’ for freshness or softness? Did you know that bread is delivered fresh to the stores five days a week? Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Each day has a different color twist tie.
They are:Monday = Blue,
Tuesday = Green,
Thursday = Red
Friday = White
Saturday = Yellow.
So if today was Thursday, you would want red twist tie; not white which is Fridays (almost a week old)! The colors go alphabetically by color Blue- Green – Red – White – Yellow, Monday through Saturday. Very easy to remember. I thought this was interesting. I looked in the grocery store and the bread wrappers DO have different twist ties, and even the ones with the plastic clips have different colors. You learn something new everyday! Enjoy fresh bread when you buy bread with the right color on the day you are shopping.
Don’t forget Gatorade for Migraine Headaches. PowerAde won’t work. Pass this information on to friends so they can be informed.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
I want to wish you all a wonderful New Year..Thank you for your support and encouragement over the past year: I appreciated it greatly.
[ooyala code=”cxMWthbjoRalxwXGnjAUjt8QKHsP9tFI” player_id=”99b31ca60977447aac65383d61b8503b”]
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo.– A U.S. Army Reserve Iraq war veteran risked his own life again on Tuesday to save a stray dog. Aaron Schneider witnessed the dog get hit by a car whose driver failed to stop on Interstate 470 East.
Schneider crossed three lanes of traffic on foot and put himself in between oncoming traffic and the dog until he was able to coax the injured beagle off of the interstate, according to reports.
Initially, he tried picking the beagle up, but the dog was in substantial pain and was defensive, so Schneider called 911 and was then referred to animal control for assistance.
Schneider waited nearly three hours in the rain by the dog’s side and was able to gain enough trust with the beagle to get him onto a makeshift stretcher and into the back of a friend’s pickup truck.
View original post 328 more words
Now the only moral value is courage, which is useful here for judging the puppets and chatterboxes who pretend to speak in the name of the people
If you thought that electrical vehicles are either a thing of the future or simply not attractive enough to attract people, well you are wrong. The Tesla Model S is a prime example of just how enticing electric vehicles can be when done right. With 260+ miles a charge, a beautiful design, 0-60mph in under 4.5 seconds, and all of the technological functionality you would expect, the Model S is the ‘Golden Child’ of electronic vehicles. What makes the Model S significant, though, is that it has free access to a network of power charging stations scattered throughout country. The CEO of the company, Elon Musk, plans to extend these charging stations so much so that you can make a trip from any point in the world with a Tesla and not run out of battery (granted you follow the root of the charging stations).
It seems as though Tesla…
View original post 232 more words