Michael Iva says:
“The difference between an average company with average people and average products, and a top company with top people and top products could be summed up in two words… AND MORE.
• Top companies always do what is expected of them, AND MORE.
• Top companies are service oriented, thoughtful, understanding, and show a genuine interest in their customer’s problems, needs and requirements, AND MORE.
• Top companies are friendly, courteous, helpful, and considerate of the feelings of their customers, AND MORE.
• Top companies are well informed, always met their obligations, and deal fairly, AND MORE.
• Top companies always over serve their customers, AND MORE.
• Top companies give their customers MORE than they expect.
• Top companies give their customers MORE than their competition does.
Top companies always go that Extra Mile, which puts them miles ahead of their competition, and gets them MORE business AND MORE profits in return.”
I follow Michael on Facebook … He always has something interesting to say